Tuesday, September 25, 2007

List of my helicopter flying skills so far

This is a list of my helicopter flying techniques that I can do and some I'm still learning how to do it properly. After grueling 8 months of training this is the list that I can do. Not much but for a lone pilot it's OK i guess.

  1. Tail-in hover
  2. Side-in hover (both sides - 90 degrees)
  3. Nose-in hover (ground and up)
  4. Forward flights (slow and fast)
  5. Loop
  6. Pirouette hover
  7. Circuit (left and right side)
  8. Nose-down funnel but needs improvement
  9. Figure 8
  10. Cuban figure 8 but needs improvement
  11. Nose-in inverted but needs improvement
  12. Stationary flip (nose down and nose up)

So far I'm satisfied with the skills that I acquired with the help of my good sifu (umran).

No comments: