Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shopping spree in Padang Besar, Thailand

Last day I went to Thailand with some of my new RC friends helping them buying RC stuff for their 3D flat foamies. Got my self two foam planes. One is a secondhand sporster and another one is an Extra 330.

This is my sporster. Still look like new. The price very-very cheap.



My other plane Extra sit tight in the..Later I will post the picture.

One more thing..finally the long awaited Red Arrow jet maidened at Batu Pahat, Perlis. It fly beautifully in Batu Pahat airspace. This jet can fly fast and slow without stall even it can float without power. I just happen to forgot to take video on it's maiden flight. What a waste.

4 comments:

Teo said...

Hai Kawan, may i know the RC shop name in Padang Besar. Is it on the perlis border side or Thailand side.

SLum said...

It's on Thailand side..no name..just a small shop with no name..The owner they called him "capek"..

susu lembu said...

hi...that rc shop in padang thailand or at danok..
next week i will be there...
can u show me the shop map..

Anonymous said...

Kedai rc kt belah dlm thai tu kedai nama apa