Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hydrofoam





This is my first float plane..it takes me only 2 hours to assemble her. Very simple construction and nice color scheme too. My setup is 1500kv motor, 8x6 prop, 25A esc, 3 hxt servo and 1550mah 3s1p lipo. This hybrid use elevon and rudder control. I only set her with 30 degree throw.

I've tested this morning at peremba stadium and to my suprise this plane very easy to control even can ROG from the ground. The CG and everything nicely in place. Only require small trim on aileron but the rest was superb. I take her in the air twice. No picture or video taken..or else I can show how good she look in the air. My personal oppionion this plane is suitable for intermediate flyer and for anyone who have some experience flying zagi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you planning to sell this in your eshop?

SLum said...

just update my eshop..you can see the details there..price is not 150..sorry for misquote..