Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Assan GA410 Gyro

This is unbiased review of ASSAN GA410 gyro since I bought this gyro personally on my own money. No string attach.

I've give this gyro a quick test this morning and one thing that I can say boy I'm wrong..GA410 perform very well. Tail hold steadily in normal or idle up mode. Piro rate is good and fast. Tail stop firmly on rudder stick command.

Setup is fairly easy the same setup with GY401:
  1. First set in your radio dual rate mode in gyro menu. Gyro and normal. In gyro mode dial in 50% and in normal mode 50%.
  2. Then setup your tail servo and find it's center position. Turn on the radio and power up ur heli. Switch to normal mode. Set your tail to slightly 5 degree to the right.
  3. Check your tail travel and set servo travel on the gyro.
  4. That's it. Switch in Gy mode and set in your gyro sens. Mine is at 37%.


Assan Gyro mounted on my Flasher 450 PE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mne dpt gyro tu.....????
bpe ringgit....???

Anonymous said...

THanks Ahmad,

I think Im gonna get on for my Protech Zoom 425, and give it a try.
I have heard several good things about this gyro.
I guess its good value for money.

Regards,
Robbert de Rouw (The Netherlands)

SLum said...

Yes this gyro is value for money. But of course it's no 401. But for the price I have no complain. Assan announcing new line of their gyro that should outperform 401 and at par with upper version of futaba gyro. And of course half the price.