Thursday, January 15, 2009

Huey UH1 Hightorque





This is my new body scale project. I've been looking for this fuselage quite a while and the only source that I found is from hightorque website. This is a plastic fuselage and the quality is moderate. The package comes from UK hightorque arround 1 and half week however due harsh handling by the courier, my fuse had some damaged.

It require a lot of work to assemble this fuselage especially cutting all the excess PET, door and window. At first I use CA glue to fix the fuse together but at the end I found out that CA is quite messy and left with white spot to the plastic. Later than I UHU glue which is clean and gave better bonding result..

Some config:
Frame: Flasher 450 V2
Servo HXT MG 14g
Motor: Dragon 3550
ESC: Turnigy 40A
Gyro: KDS

No comments: