Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Working on Addiction

100% completion..going to maiden tomorrow..hopefully not windy..








70% completion



Start building my addiction.
1. Start checking all control surface to see if there is any warp. My elevator warp a little. Apply some heat to fix it.
2. Servo installation. I'm using hs65hb on all controls. Need to enlarge the servo bay a bit since hs65 is a bit bigger. Carefully cut all the servo bay with sharp knife. Still working on the aileron.
3. Pushrod's installed.
4. Rudder and elevator installed. Be very careful with the rudder and elevator alignment. I had forgot to check the alignment but luckily all nicely aligned.
5. Motor mount lock and glued. Lock the pin and glue the mount using wood glue.
6. Motor has been mounted.
7. Landing gear attached.
8. All system on accept for the cowling..lost my 1.0mm drill bit..
9. Having trouble with rudder servo suddenly quit working..had to replace with hxt900. Looking good but had to dialed in up to 120 epa to achieve 45 degree rudder deflection.
10. I'm going to maiden this friday..cross my finger..

No comments: