Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Maiden my addiction

Bring her out today in cold Thursday morning in front of my house. After much delay due to servo problem now she is ready. Well just as expected it's really easy to fly addiction. At first I'm using dual rate to take off but then I switch to the full rate to release her full potential. Addiction really easy to fly and hover. With 20C 2200MAH 3S1P bloated TURNIGY lipo can still hover her without any problem. Much better feel than my late EF extra300 which require 4S lipo to get her to hover.

The only video I've got so far for Addy. Having trouble with the wind and also struggle to keep her in the video cam lens. Also I'm not in the mood so cannot focus on flying. So I stop recording and went back home. I always remind my self if you're not in the mood don't force your self. Hehe or else you'll bring back ruins.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adoi!!! Green addy ka bro? Red, purple or blue better la- easy to see. Green hard to see because all the pokok is green but worst colour of all is yellow- visual cue from black cowling, flame and wheel pants very poor and make orientation hard to identify.

But congratualtions bro!! Some good hovering there. If you got good 2200mAH battery you can expect about 9 minutes of pure hovering from your Addy. Enough to make your palms sweat!!

HAHAHAHA

Darth

SLum said...

DD at that time dunno which color to choose la bro..just pickup due to liking of the "alternative" color..haha thanks anyway for your valuable suggestion..