Friday, October 5, 2007

Crash!!!

That's what was happened during my third attempt to perform roll. I think maybe too much negative during half roll but then my Elite already decent to mother earth..warg..but it's part of learning curve. .It's normal actually to crash. Learn from your mistakes. That's at least my motto is. Even in life. Elite frame is so durable with no damage to the body..the damage is kept to minimum..only bended main + feathering shaft, and broken blade (around RM50). Well that's how it is in piloting RC helicopter or plane..remember crash is part of learning.
You'll never crash mean you never learn..

Today I went to our weekly funfly gathering at Peremba mini stadium Alor Setar. My Elite perform flawlessly.. It's great to have it back on the flying field. Flew my zagi a few times..today 3 casualties among heli pilots recorded. 1 Belt-CP by our sifu, 1 hurricane owned by nubli and raptor titan doing a hard landing by our local heroes adik am..

be safe guys...happy flying..



Pilot log: Crash on 3/9/2007 (wednesday at 6.00 pm)

No comments: