Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I hate ABF battery!!!


This is my personal review on ABF 2200mah 20c lipo..

ABF is one of the cheapest Lipo I can buy other than my trusty EMAX. At first I thought that this lipo can perform as good as EMAX and my thought was wrong!!!. After just 15 cycles this battery start to "on and off bloat". What I meant by on and off is that it's bloat right after usage but then "unbloat" after it cool down. It also lack of power punch when doing some mild 3d. Last day when I'm doing inverted with my ELITE, it does not have enough power to sustain inverted and of course lah you now what happen next. CRASH!!! For the price I say this battery is only suitable for foam plane not for EP helicopter where it require high current draw. The price tag for this battery is about rm120.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking at this lipo. Can I ask how many amps you were drawing from it?

Anonymous said...

I have the exact same experience with this battery. Happened to me after 20 cycles. I draw 20-22 amps max on my EP plane.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this outstanding article.I thought Centrino was the best technology for laptop battery performance.

Anonymous said...

thanks,Other small improvements in battery life may be gained by the ability to turn off USB ports individually to save power.

Anonymous said...

The laptop batteries were seen as a fire risk. If a laptop had caught on fire on a flight it could have been particularly serious.

Anonymous said...

[...]resource[...]

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laptop battery said...

I am using this battery,thanks for noticed me

laptop battery said...

I prefer appple,dell,ibm battery.And I have a friend.She sell many kinds of well-known brand batteries.I hope the website can help you.I'm sorry if i bothered you.

useful laptop batteries said...

Last year,my laptop have no electricity,and I was travelling outside.Fortunately I have taken a laptop battery,I used it during the travelling.I think it's very useful.Just want to introduce to you.

high quality laptop batteries said...

I think we should use high quality Laptop Batteries ,they are used a long time,and it is safe enough.famous laptop batteries like Dell
Apple Laptop Battery are good choice.

DELL Laptop Batteries said...

Buy DELL Laptop Batteries On Replacement Laptop Batteries Store Sale Cheap Laptop Batteries, DELL Laptop Batteries.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nice Blog .Dell laptop battery l includes not only the extra batteries for Inspiron

series, but for models in Latitude series as well, which is their line of notebook PC’s for the business minded.

andy said...

buy laptop battery on laptopbatteryoff.com.the web is nice!

andy said...

nice blog,love it.love
[url=http://www.laptopbatteryoff.com/]laptop battery[/url]

andy said...

wish u a happy life!

kellen said...

I have the exact same experience with this battery.