Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Two new projects coming a head

I have two project coming; Acromaster and Extra300.

1. Multiplex Acromaster

I'm going to put the following setup
  • TR 42-40B 900kv Brushless Outrunner
  • 60A Turnigy ESC
  • 4 x HXT servo
  • Assan 6chn RX
  • Prop 11x6

2. Extreme Flight Extra300 45'

This is my first full balsa plane. For this plane I'm going to use:
  • TR 35-48-B 900kv Brushless Outrunner
  • 60A Turnigy ESC
  • 4 x HXT servo
  • Assan 6chn RX
  • Prop APC-E 12x6
But I'm still undecided which one to start first. This is going to be long project. I'm going to enjoy building each of this model and record every steps taken to complete each plane. Wohoo..I'm going crazy..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nt boleh la letak video lg.teringin nk tengok..video sapac extra 330L tu xde video ke?

SLum said...

Video sapac dah ade..tp pendek sangat..baru je test flight dgn setup direct mount..rasa lebih stabil..

Anonymous said...

the EF extra using 3548 motor is too big for it. And too heavy... A 2808 to 2818 motor would just nice!

Anyway, have you fix the motor to it? You mount may need some reinforcement due to heavier weight.

SLum said...

Hmm..you're right..I might need to reconsider my options..This is kinna my first big size plane..normally i handle foam based plane which run 450 size motor..

kinna confuse with the numbering system though..what is 2818, 3548 is all about?

Anonymous said...

http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=7074&Product_Name=TGY_AerodriveXp_SK_Series_35-36_910Kv_/_470w

SLum said...

I mounted the motor already with all the prop and adapter..weight is not much different...still tail and need to move lipo slightly to the tail..I thinks is ok with the motor..