Monday, July 27, 2009

Finally a digital servo for my 450v2

Finally my v2 got it's the much needed upgrades..a digital tail servo. My selection is align DS520 since I've used this servo on F500 and I like the feels and speeds of this servo plus it's on sale on rcsmart. Installed and tested this evening and everything went well. My v2 tail finally hold significantly better with no tail kick during piro stop.


Since I've got some free time after installing the tail servo, I've decided to do some tiding up and inspection for my v2. I used my extra spiral wire protector to do wiring. Now also it look nice and tidy. All wires now has been protected from sharp frame and crash.

1 comment:

Sam Huang said...

Hi, I am visit at your blogs and see. Your blogs are very nice. I am impressed from your services. Some services like as Digital servo are a parts of toys.