Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Reviving my dragonus






Dragonus is my first training heli which really help me a lot to learn and progress up to my current level. But after I started to invest in new heli because of the vibration problem of my dragonus for the past several years. I had to retired all my dragonus and fixed them with fuselage. But later then after I've sold my current 3d training heli 450v2 to my friend I've decided to bring my dragonus back. And the feeling was awesome. I can do my 3D the way I like it. I can start my idle up and go straigth to inverted from the ground. The stability makes me fall in love back with my dragonus.

Here is some of the picture of my dragonus with new canopy I took from my 450v2. I like this canopy better than dragonus original canopy since it much harder and crash resistance. It can protect my lipo incase of crashes. Although I had to do some mod to the canopy support to move it to the front.

No comments: