Monday, January 17, 2011

F-14 Tomcat EDF work in progress

I'm now working on my F-14 tomcat. This baby takes a lot of patient and time to work with. The longest I think so far I spend my time on it.

I start with glassing (elevator, vertical stabilizer, duct area, and nose cone) all the critical parts, then enlarging ducted area to fit in 64mm fan, wiring, soldering, and a lot of test fit just to make sure nothing goes wrong. Test run both motor's and ESC's both connected together and share the same lipo. Everything seems to be OK. But will do stress test to the motor before fitting the back side.



ESC area need more space so enlarge the ESC area.




Waiting for servoless retract from HK.

4 comments:

GATEWAY Laptop Batteries said...

Buy GATEWAY Laptop Batteries On Replacement Laptop Batteries Store Sale Cheap Laptop Batteries.

Unknown said...

Hi,If you are looking for sponsorship in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Sharjah or want to become partner in Dubai, Sharjah or Abu Dhabi. We will arrange company formation in Qatar every thing for you.Thanks....

parvina said...

You may love this

currency exchange calculator

Nawazz said...

Oh my god You Don't Know this App Block WiFi Apk