Friday, April 10, 2009

EC-135 Align Fuselage






Since my MD500 still at Yus artshop, to fill in my free build time, I bought this secondhand EC135 align fuse from one of MRC members. Although this is second hand fuselage but everything still intact with little smudgy here and there and a missing window. After some cleaning it's good as new. I have to build quite high elevator platform from woods to attach my dragonus frame inside this fuse and also glue several magnets to the front window for easy battery access.

The internal compartment is quite big and easy to operate. Nothing fancy everything stock. Just insert my Dragonus frame and it's good to go. It takes me 3 days to complete this project since the fuse arrived.

I have this maidened video of my EC135 taken by my wife and it' fly neatly in the air.
Also with some pictures.. Neat eh?

Finally my conclusion this fuse worth every penny spend on her. Stable flight and easy to assemble. No need to add extra dead weight on the nose to counter tail heavy. Nicely build fuse. This is a thumbs up. On the minus side the fuse fiber glass is quite thin compare to heli artist and Align should employ Heliartist magnet type fuse for easy battery access. Better also if Align can incorporate fenetron style tail blade system which will make the fuse look more scale in the air.



No comments: