Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jollymotor EP boat






Jollymotor is my first EP boat. Bought this from a friend for fraction of the original cost. I have always dreaming having atleast one boat and finally I've got one. This is not regular speed boat but it has been tuned and upgraded to achived greater speed and stability through trim tab, precise CNC rudder, upgraded ESC and motor. Propelar made out off aluminum and ESC and motor are watercool trough special water cooling system. I've tested this evening at UUM recreational lake. Sharp turn, not easy to turn over, very fast, good power system. I like it very much. Money well spend. Will take video later since I forgot to bring my vid cam. However I've still lot's to learn about boating.

Updates video recorded at UUM recreation lake last day.

No comments: